At altafiber, technology, community, and customer service are our focuses. We work to benefit the community we call home and to serve all our neighbors. Get started finding your fit in our team.
- Reflect the communities we serve
- Enhance the well-being of our employees
- Attract, recruit, and retain a skilled, diverse, high performing workforce
Applicants have rights under federal employment laws:
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- EEO Supplement
altafiber and its subsidiaries is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at 513-991-7938 or send an email to email@example.com. If you should have any difficult, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you!