How do I create a QR Recover Code
You will need to create a QR recovery code so you have a way to retrieve your master password in case you forget it:
On Your Desktop:
1. Sign in to Password SafeGuard on your desktop.
2. Go to Settings > Create Recovery Code.
3. Click Save.
4. Select a location where you want to store the file, and click save.
5. Go to your file manager, select the file, and print it out.
Note: We recommend that you save the code as an image and print the file out for safekeeping, rather than storing the file on your computer. To recover the code, you can then use your mobile device to scan the image.
On Your Mobile device:
1. Sign in to Password SafeGuard on your mobile device.
2. Go to Menu > Settings, and tap Create Recovery Code. The image is automatically created.
3. Tap Save as image. The code is saved to your Photos/Gallery folder on your device.
4. Go to your Photos/Gallery folder, and tap on the photo. Send the image to a service where you can print it out from.
5. Delete the file from your device once you’ve printed out the code.
Note: We recommend that you save the code as an image and print the file out for safekeeping, rather than storing it in a cloud storage service.