How do I sync my Password Safeguard App Passwords in the updated Internet Safeguard App?
Internet SafeGuard and Password SafeGuard have been consolidated into one app. The current Password SafeGuard app will be discontinued and no longer store saved passwords. In order to keep your passwords data, you will need to download the updated Internet SafeGuard App today to ensure that you do not lose your data. In just a few minutes, you can have all your passwords synched and ready to use in your new all-in-one app.
How to sync your passwords on your primary device
1. Download the updated Internet SafeGuard app on any device you use Password SafeGuard.
2. After you've updated your Internet SafeGuard app, open the app on your primary device. Click on the "Login" button under Password Vault.
3. Enter your Master Password to begin syncing your passwords from Password SafeGuard to the updated Internet SafeGuard.
4. Congratulations! Your passwords are now successfully synced and have been saved in your updated Internet SafeGuard app.
5. Remove Password SafeGuard app from your devices once your passwords have been synced.
How to sync your passwords across multiple devices
1. Click on “Get Started” under Password Vault on your primary device.
2. Select “Connect Devices” under “I’m an existing user”
3. Next, open your secondary device (Device 2) with Password Safeguard on it.
4. From within Password SafeGuard, click on “Connect Devices” and copy the synchronization code.
5. Go back to the Password Vault in the Internet SafeGuard app on your primary device and paste the sync code into the field box. Then, you will be asked to enter your Master Password.
6. Congratulations! Your passwords are now successfully synced and have been saved in your updated Internet SafeGuard app across your different devices.
7. Remove Password SafeGuard app from your devices once your passwords have been synced.