How do I navigate the guide?
The on-screen guide displays up to two weeks of TV programming. To reach the guide, go to the Home screen and choose Guide.
Icons in the guide help you navigate to the shows you want. When you highlight a cell in the Guide, shows that are currently recording have a red circle icon next to the title, while shows that are scheduled to record are marked with a check mark (for individual shows) or double check mark (for OnePass recordings).
You can choose to view all channels in your lineup or favorite channels only. To add a channel to your favorites, highlight a channel name/number (not a show) and press OK/SELECT. Choose Add to Favorite Channels. From the same window, choose a channel list:
• All: Displays all channels in your lineup.
• Favorites: Displays your favorite channels only. Choose your favorite channels by going to the Guide and selecting a channel name/number (not a show).
To move around in the Guide:
• Press RIGHT and LEFT to move to the next or previous show.
• Press OK/SELECT on a show in progress, and the channel changes to that show.
• Press OK/SELECT on an upcoming show, and you’ll see recording, OnePass, and
bookmarking options. Choose an option or press Back to go back to the Guide. Note that
some channels and individual shows may not be available to record.
• Press OK/SELECT on a past show or a show in progress with a Restart & Catch Up icon, and you’ll see Restart and Catch Up options