How do I use my altafiber TV remote?
The remote can control all of the functions of your set-top box. If properly programmed, it will also control basic functionality of your television, as well as a DVD player and other devices. When your service is installed, our technicians will configure the remote for your set-top box and the connected television.
The set-top box remote has the following buttons:
- VOL+ / VOL- : up and down controls for Volume
- CH+ / CH- : up and down controls for Channel
- GUIDE: accesses set-top box interface, including program information, programming options for the optional DVR service, and details about future programs
- SETTINGS: provides access to configuration options, which allows you to adjust how the set-top box sends video and audio signals to your television, including aspect ratio, volume settings, and closed captioning
To find out more about your set-top box remote:
- Press the ON DEMAND button near the center of your remote
- Use the ARROW buttons on the remote to navigate to Fioptics Tutorials and press the OK button on your remote
- Use the ARROW buttons on your remote to select Cisco set-top box and press the OK button on your remote
- Use the ARROW buttons on your remote to highlight Using the Remote and press the OK button on your remote
- Use the ARROW buttons on your remote to highlight the eye icon at the bottom of the screen and press the OK button on the remote to view the free video tutorial
You can also find more information about your specific remote by clicking an image below:
NOTE: You can locate your remote's model number on the back of the remote, near the top
Please visit here for additional support with your Titan remote control.