How do I use Guide Filters?
Filters allow you to limit the channels that appear on your Guide. With a Favorites List applied as a Filter, your Guide will only display the channels that you have included in the applied Favorites List.
To apply a Filter, press the FAV button on your remote until your desired Favorites List appears. Guide Filter name will flash yellow when it changes.
You can also apply a Filter through the Favorites Menu:
- From the Main Menu, select Favorites, then select Choose
- You will be presented with a list of available Guide Filters:
- All: displays all channels
- HD: displays only high-definition channels
- SD: displays only standard-definition channels
- Subscribed: displays only channels included in your Channel Package
- Each of your Favorites Lists
- Select the option or Favorites List you want to apply as a Guide Filter
- The next time you access your Program Guide, only the channels included in your selected Filter will appear