How do I use the YouTube application?
With the latest Fioptics+ TV upgrade to your set-top box, you now have access to the YouTube application, which allows you to view YouTube videos right on your TV screen!
To access the YouTube application:
- Select YouTube from the Main Menu
- Use the ARROW buttons to select one of the available options:
- Featured Videos
- Most Popular Today
- Most Popular This Week
- Most Popular of All Time
- Top Rated
- Top Favorites
- Settings (allows you to enter your YouTube username)
To view a video from within one of the above categories, use the ARROW buttons to locate a video, then press the OK button to start the video.
To search for a video, select Search, then use the onscreen keyboard to enter your search term and select Done.
To control playback of the video, use the FAST FORWARD >>, REWIND <<, PAUSE II, PLAY I>, and STOP buttons on your remote.
For more options, access the Flip Bar by pressing the UP ARROW on your remote:
- Navigate to the YouTube home page
- Skip backward (start video from the beginning)
- Skip forward (skip to the end of the video)
- Captions (enable or disable)
- Press the DOWN ARROW button to view additional videos from the same category
- Press the RETURN button to return to the YouTube home page
Note: This feature is currently not available on ZTE branded set-top boxes.